1. If you want to get a job, you must register on the site. Then you can send the CV to the mail, which is in post, or leave your email in the required branch.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Localization from US English into UK English

Discussion in 'Localization' started by Tesla, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Tesla

Tesla New Member

Subject matter is chemistry, fertilizers and floral cultivation.
    2000 words

Provide your best rate and proposed completion time to

2. Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to express my interest in translation of US English to UK English assignment that you posted on Translation directory.

Our Rate for US English to UK English translation is: 0.10 EURO per word

We are leading language Translation Company in Delhi, India. In our company we strongly focus on customer satisfaction with our Language Translation Services. We have a database of experienced and native Translators who have ability to translate all foreign languages in minimum time scale.We are an Government Registered Company.We offer other services: - Website translation|Translation|Transcription|Subtitling|TEP| Web designing|Website Development|Mobile App Development|SEO| Content Writing|Web Hosting & More, in various European, Indian vernacular,Asian,African ,Middle East and Eastern Languages with native quality

Tools We Use :- SDL Trados,MemoQ, MemSourceCloud, Wordfast

We Accept Payment through:- PayPal, Payoneer.

Available:- 24/7

We will provide you a sample translation too if required before actual starting the job.
    Looking forward for your fruitful response[​IMG]

Regards,

Vivek

Affiniq Solutions

Ph: *****

3. Ahmed Kotb

Ahmed Kotb Guest

Hello,

I'm a freelance English - Arabic translator. Concerning your Localization from US English into UK English Project.
    I can finish your project (2000 words) in 1 day max. And concerning the fees for the whole project that would be 120 EUR.

My contact email is : *******

Looking forward to your reply

Best regards

Ahmed Kotb

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2017
  4. S.T.Bhagyalakshmi

S.T.Bhagyalakshmi New Member Premium Account

This job can be done in 2 days or earlier.My rate is 100 Euros.My email id :*******

5. To whom it may concern,

Regarding your localization job from US english to UK english, the 2000 word job can be done in one day, with a rate of 120 euros.

Hope to hear from you soon. I am reachable through email at *****