1. If you want to get a job, you must register on the site. Then you can send the CV to the mail, which is in post, or leave your email in the required branch.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed From Ukrainian to English

Discussion in 'Long term contracts' started by Holly, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Holly

Holly Member

Three newspaper articles (10 pages in total) for translation from the Ukrainian into the English.

Deadline is December 4.

Payment will be made upon the receipt and review. Please reply with your best quote in USD.

Also looking for long time cooperation.

Direct

2. ANNA

ANNA Guest

HELLO,
    My name is Anna Bryanskaya. I am a professional native Rus.language tranlator.
    I already have 6 experience in translation. My rate is 0.03 USD/per word.

If you are interested, please send an email for me to ******
    I'll send you my CV and references.

Regars, Anna
    Mobile number: + 7******* (wats app also)

3. Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Our best rate would be 0.05 USD per word for the translation from Ukrainian to English

Shan Translation is a syndicate of communication experts which include 25000 native and experienced translators, 3500 subtitling linguists and 1500 tested content writers.

Our prices are amongst the lowest in the industry. We provide flawless and timely services to all our clients, worldwide.

Shan started its journey with the first office in Dubai and then there was no looking back. We have grown to have our branch offices in India, Singapore, Germany, Russia and Armenia.

Wishing you with good business and best years ahead!

Contact us at:*******
    Skype – *****

Kindly Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2017
  4. Raisa39

Raisa39 New Member

Dear Holly,

I am a Russian and Ukrainian native speaker. I have been translating texts in Ukrainian, English and Russian for translation companies all over the world for 6 years. I can provide high-quality translation from Ukrainian into English at a rate of 0.04 USD per word. I can send you my CV at your request.