1. If you want to get a job, you must register on the site. Then you can send the CV to the mail, which is in post, or leave your email in the required branch.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed description in german and english

Discussion in 'Long term contracts' started by MEDIUM, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MEDIUM

MEDIUM New Member

Product descriptions in german and english for erotic products.

Home office on Minijob Base, after probation time a full time job is possible

Go in private message

2. Dear ladies and gentleman,

I would very much like to carry out this order to their fullest satisfaction and would be very happy to have a successful cooperation.

As you can see in my profile, I have been following the translation work for a long time. I am already working for various companies (for example also KERN, SIEMENS ...)
    As I carry out this work full time, therefore I can to issue you an invoice.
    My price offer is 0.06 Euro / word for translations and 0,75 Euro/minute in proofreading. Or an overall package price can be agreed.

If you have questions or similar. I would be delighted if you would contact me. I would like to start working as soon as possible.

Sincerely, and a nice day.

S.Dietrich

3. MEDIUM

MEDIUM New Member

How I can contact u? Please register and write me a private message. I am interested in your offer.

4. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017